HOW TO LEGALLY OBTAIN A SECOND PASSPORT
THE FACTS - WHAT'S CURRENTLY AVAILABLE..
AND HOW MUCH YOU CAN EXPECT TO PAY!
This comprehensive 35,000 word encyclopedia by offshore expert Charles Freeman reveals the little known secrets that permit almost anyone to legally, and quite often inexpensively, acquire additional nationalities and so enjoy increased freedom, greater personal security, and many other benefits.
Then there are the tax reasons and the so-called banking passport. A lot of high-tax countries have altered their tax legislation to catch wealthy citizens out and ensnare them in their fiscal net. But with more than one nationality you can reduce or even eliminate your taxes. Even most high-tax countries exempt foreigners who live there less than six months a year. Obtain a second passport and you could live in a high-tax country nearly half the year and remain tax-free as a foreigner.
A second citizenship can also put you in a position to:
- Invest in offshore unit trusts or mutual funds.
- Buy and rent out property wherever you choose without
- Punitive taxation.
- Avoid electronic logging of your existing passport
- Take greater advantage of offshore business opportunities.
- Obtain employment world-wide.
The very fact that a second passport opens up the additional options already mentioned is actually reason enough to obtain one, but in case you need a little more convincing...
- Your passport is in fact the property of your Government which claims, and increasingly exercises, the right to confiscate it at any time. Even if you have sensibly removed the bulk of your assets to an offshore haven, they are no good to you there if you are trapped in your home country because your passport is no longer valid or has been confiscated.
- Most countries have laws which allow them to restrict not only entry but also exit from their territory.
- Exchange controls can be Imposed overnight - the necessary legislation is already in place in the US.
- U.S. citizens are subject to tax wherever they work and live in the world. But a second passport can eliminate the need for disclosing income and assets.
- If your citizenship demands fulfillment of military service contrary to your beliefs, it would pay you to have dual citizenship.
- If your passport allows your government to supervise your movements, monitor or control your travel in any way, or restricts your liberty to invest, borrow, or participate in any currency transactions, you are at a disadvantage.
- If you are not a citizen of a member state of the European Union, freedom of movement within the EU may not be an option open to you as there are now much tougher controls on non-EU nationals. The answer to this problem could be obtaining citizenship of a country which is either already, or likely in the future to be admitted as, a member of the Union.
- If you wish to keep a low profile, for reasons of nationality, religion, race etc., a second passport can give you the necessary mobility you require. It could even save your life.
- As an Insurance policy against future economic instability, political strife or war, you should think about a second passport. When catastrophe is imminent you've left it too late. A second passport in these circumstances would be worth its weight in diamonds.
True case histories of people who would have benefited from possessing a second Passport:
- The happily married couple (or so they thought) whose spouse after fifteen years of marriage is now attempting to take him/her to the cleaners, and grab ninety per cent of their joint assets.
- The American mistakenly accused of being an alimony and tax dodger who has had his passport confiscated, so he cannot leave the country even though he has ample assets stashed away in an offshore nest egg.
- The law abiding Scandinavian who has been told he risks having his application for a new passport refused for alleged tax offences - even though he has paid more than fifty per cent of his income over to the state over the past five years.
- An Israeli woman still haunted by memories of the lime when she genuinely feared she was facing summary execution during the hijacking of a plane. (This could also happen to US or UK citizens).
- A Dutch citizen who took a routine business trip to a fundamentalist Islamic Republic that turned into a nightmare when his passport was confiscated until his company agreed to outrageous economic and other demands.
- A French investor who established a factory providing employment in an African country, only for corrupt politicians and officials to force him to sell the company he had worked years to establish, and at a give-away price. He was illegally stripped of his passport until he agreed to sign the sales contract, virtually giving away a life's work-
A Special Note For US Citizens:
Americans who are considering acquiring a second citizenship and relocating themselves and their money to a safe haven out of the reach of the US tax grabbers should move fast because President Clinton has proposed a windfall tax on the entire wealth above $600,000 of anyone ungrateful enough to renounce US citizenship or take up residence elsewhere. This is not wild speculation of what might happen, but an actual proposal.
HOW TO LEGALLY OBTAIN A SECOND PASSPORT by Charles Freeman details and analyses the current passport programmes in over 40 countries including The U.S.A., Bahamas. Dominican Republic, France, Gibraltar, Israel, The Turks and Caicos Islands, Yugoslavia, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Ireland, St. Kitts and Nevis, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Cape Verde, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Jamaica, Lithuania, Isle of Man, Mauritius, Mexico, Mozambique, New Zealand, Pakistan. Panama, Paraguay. Philippines, Poland, Sao Tome and Principe Singapore, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and Venezuela. It also reveals how easy it is to become an Honorary Consul for one of several Third World countries and enjoy diplomatic immunity along with a special diplomatic passport and access to a wide range of international business opportunities. Contains much until now unpublished inside information that many professional advisors would charge as much as $300 per hour to reveal - if they knew!
Just US$29.95 including air-mail, first class shipping and handling. Act now and we'll include SIX big fat reports F R E E !!!
- Total Revenge
- Charting Your Goals
- Deception, Lie Detection & Interrogation Techniques
- The Complete Private Investigators Handbook
- The Streetwise Way To Wealth
- How To make a Fortune in Property
All six reports FREE, if you act now. (Shipped separately-surface mail.)
Credit cards always welcome.
Ask about our Western Union Quick Pay program (for fastest service.)