USEFUL IDEAS FOR SUCCESSFUL PTs
A guide of hot tips for privacy seekers!
by Adam Starchild
This report is available in PDF download format only!
This brand new hot off the press REPORT by best seller Adam Starchild is his newest and best yet for PT's. At $10 it's a bargain to boot! New and never before writt en secret inside information to help you be successful, make more money, live a stress and hassle free life from big brother and angry ex spouses and lawyers..."Starchild is as good as they come with the right info for PT's."...W.G. Hill" Should be on every PT's 'to read' List"...The Freebooter Newsletter Order now before the next printing price increase!!!Sections include...
Ordering information: Eur 8.oo via email only.
- Getting A Second Citizenship
- Some Useful Tax Havens for Personal Residence
- Campione: Little Known Tax-free Backdoor to Switzerland
- Ceuta and Melilla: Reduced Tax Rates for Residents. . . . . .
- Monaco: Traditional Haven of the Wealthy. . . . . . . . . .
- The United Kingdom and Ireland. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Malta and Cyprus. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- The Americas: A Variety of Residential Havens . . . . . .
- Solving The Worldwid e Taxation Problem For American Citizens
- Some Examples of Visa-Free Travel & Residence. . . . . . . . .
- Selecting and Using a Boat as a Floating Retreat . . . . . . .
- Why Your Investments Also Need To Reside In A Haven. . . . . .
- Solving The Worldwide Taxation Problem For American Citizens
- Sources of Help for Offshore Investing . . . . . . . . . . .
- Tax-Free Invsting in the United States. . . . . . . . . . .
- American Options Investing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Asset Allocation-The Key To Successful Investing . . .
- Go Do It . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- About the Author . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Scams & Schemes
Confessions of an Unrepentant Con Man
By Jack Bevan
How to avoid paying your debts
By H. Ilarious Hunnicut
Two books for the price of one!
Never arrested, never convicted, and with hundreds of victims who still love him dearly, Jack Bevan was the perfect con man. He separated his marks from their money so skilfully they never knew it happened. Now a respectable land owning member of the gentry, Gentleman Jack tells his the story of his rise from ignominy to wealthy respectability. "No one cares how you got rich, as long as you are rich," says Bevan.
Exclusively for PT Shamrock readers, and not available in any bookstore, this unique tome will curl your toes. You may not want to emulate Jack, but if you want to get rich quick (legally or otherwise) you will certainly want to read the book-if only to avoid slick predators like him who can charm you out of your hard won gains.
The world may be an unfair place, but Jack Bevan shows anyone how to squeeze it for all its worth and walk away with all the chips. Morality be damned. Jack regarded everyone as his personal piggy-bank and everyone obligingly allowed themselves to be shaken (not stirred) until the coins all jingled out. We haven't really counted them, but a suggested sub-title for this book was 999 Clever Swindles I Got Away With.
Now a millionaire and retired at 35, this rogue couldn't resist confessing his secrets. It wasn't enough to have gotten away with it, Gentleman Jack wants the world to know just how much he got away with and exactly how he did it. From humble beginnings conning Pen Pals out of pittances, Jack Bevan went on to conning countesses out of castles.
For an amusing and possibly profitable read, we suggest you have a look at our newest and most unusual report, Confessions Of An Unrepenta nt Con Man, by Jack Bevan at Eur 15 via email only.
Confessions Of An Unrepentant Con Man has been combined with that classic guide for successful deadbeats, How To Avoid Paying Your Debts by H. Ilarious Hunnicutt. If you want a few laughs, a few tears and a lot of useful information presented in a very readable style, have a look at Jack Bevans' Confessions Of An Unrepentant Con Man and the Hunnicutt classic, How To Avoid Paying Your Debts. Two books for the price of one! One philosophy by two different authors. This limited edition (ideal for gifts) is bound to match the Special Reports of the Hill series. How To Avoid Paying Your Debts was actually the very first book ever written by the Original Hill. It was a ghost written autobiography of his good friend and personal attorney, one of the most colorful and famous deadbeats of all time. So you know its got to be good. Out of print for nearly thirty years, it returns for a limited run. This may be your only chance to learn the secrets of two amiable scoundrels. If you don't want to join them, at least you will learn how to lick them! Our usual, ironclad money back guaranty of satisfaction applies. Order now while the supply lasts!
Please Note: add a 10% surcharge for credit card orders. Thank you.
The PT'S guide to the Carribbean
SORRY - SOLD OUT!
A guide to banking (and more,) in The Caribbean By the Salah Brothers
This refreshing report is the first in our "The PT's Guide to The World Series." It is exceeding difficult to write a report of this nature, but The Salah Brothers have pulled it off in great style. They are very interesting chaps with new and different insights. Their advice? Open Bank accounts whenever you can, wherever you can. The day may not be far away when you cannot do so in that jurisdiction! And Bank information they have! THE PT'S GUIDE TO THE CARIBBEAN is the most comprehensive survey of Banks and Banking information on the Caribbean ever! Including:
This incredible report contains everything you need to get started. Where to go, what to ask for, what NOT to do or ask for, who to speak to. Includes names, addresses, telephone, fax email and World Wide Web information. Just US$35 including shipping and handling fee.
The Dutch West Indies
- Turks & Caicos
- The Zone of despair -Cuba & Jamaica
- The French Paradise
- Green Dominica
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Vincent & The Grenadine s
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Trinidad & Tobago
- The American & British Virgin Islands
- And more than 560 Banks in The Cayman Islands Alone!
- Plus much, much more!